Ancestral Coffee Tour
Welcome to the Coffee's Tao
With our coffee tour, you can enjoy a sensory experience where ancestral tradition is combined with organic authenticity. Explore the secrets of a tradition that has endured for generations while learning about the manual art of growing and harvesting coffee beans in harmony with nature. Let every sip of our coffee, grown with love and respect for the land, take you back to the rich history of this ancient gem. Immerse yourself in the unique essence of our coffee.
Our Tour is:
- A completely manual and practical experience, where you harvest your own coffee, peel it, separate it, roast it and finally taste your creation.
- Where you will live the experience of trying a chemical-free coffee.
- Where you will learn the importance of the environment and water in our coffee.
- You will learn about the Panamanian culture with coffee, its history, and the importance of our indigenous groups.
- Where you will know yourself, your strengths and what you are capable of achieving.
Private tours and groups up to 15 people
Option for additional Panamanian lunch
Morning and afternoon hours, every day, by prior reservation
Personalized experience, for children from 6 years old and up.
Tasting your own coffee, and if there is a member who does not like coffee we offer hot chocolate
Located in the mountains of Horqueta, Boquete, Chiriquí.